- About Us
- Homeopathic Facial Analysis
- What is HFA?
- Miasm Research
- HFA cases
- Training Aids
- HFA and dogs
- HFA clinic
- HFA Reps
- South Africa
- New Zealand
- The College
VCCH clinic fees and guidelines
Grant Bentley - clinic fees
Treatment Plan (new patient step one) - $275AUD* (2 payments - stages 1 & 2)
Stage 1 - booking, health proforma and photo instructions and collection $75AUD
Stage 2 - case analysis, facial analysis, first remedy choice, treatment plan $200AUD
Follow up appointments (all patients) - $160AUD* (4-6 weekly, then spread to 8-12 weeks once the case is stable)
*Conversion rate to USD (Dec 1st, 2022) = 275AUD/187USD, 160AUD/108USD
Treatment between scheduled appointments
Free acute/chronic advice is given between (scheduled) appointments to a limit of 3 emails per patient.
- 4 emails or more - a $70AUD charge per email/per advice for acute (first aid or contagious acute symptoms - note new chronic symptoms = full case analysis = $160AUD - in person or email consultation) This advice to last a period of 7 days for the same problem.
- Appointment pushed out further than 2 weeks beyond Grant's requested duration - $95AUD charge per acute/current chronic management advice email - note new chronic symptoms = a full follow up analysis = $160AUD (in person or email consultation)
- Leaving the clinic - no extra treatment advice will be given until you book back into the system and/or set up an email consultation. An extra case analysis - email consultation - done before the patient schedules back into the clinic, will be charged at $160AUD before the next scheduled follow up appointment.
Acute treatment guidelines (beyond the 3 free emails between each scheduled* appointment for each patient)
*Where patients push appointments out further than 2 weeks beyond the practitioners suggested case management routine, the 3 free emails no longer apply and acute advice is now charged
- Where a family of two or more members have the same acute condition - there will only be one charge per contact (but will be free if within the 3 emails between scheduled appointments)
- Where a patient with an extra chronic problem or adjustment to a current chronic problem needs further advice after their 3rd email, the charge applied will last for 7 days. If further advice is required after 7 days, a new charge will be made to cover the following 7 days.
Patient with NO CURRENT scheduled appointments** (previous long term patients only)
- Acute or first aid problem - $95AUD charge - lasting 7 days. If further advice is required after 7 days, a new charge will be made to cover the following 7 days.
- Chronic problem - email consultation - $160AUD charge - includes total of 3 emails at no extra charge until next appointment (all changes to chronic remedies will be expected to book a follow up appointment between 4 and 6 weeks or as requested by the practitioner)
**Acute advice is only given to current or previous long-term patients of the clinic. Acute = for first aid or contagious acute illness. Chronic symptom management = full case analysis = $160AUD (in person or email consultation)
Confirmed appointments - please give 48 hours notice for a cancelled or changed appointment
No show - your appointment will be charged in full
Between 48 and 24 hours notice - your appointment will be charged at 50% rate.
Less than 24 hours notice - your appointment will be charged in full
We ask that you check your calendar as soon as your next follow up time arrives. Where patients don't confirm appointments and other patients want different times, your time will be offered to another patient. You will be offered a different time when your original time is offered to someone else. Once you confirm your appointment, it will not be changed unless there is an emergency. The clinic deals with multiple time zones and rescheduling is often not available without at least 4 weeks' notice. We try to keep on top of all the daylight savings changes - if you are in a state or area (eg Arizona, Qld, WA - Aust) where your time zone differs to the surrounding part of the country, please remind us, so we have the right time for you.